Chilka With Golden Triangle Odisha
THE BEST SELLING ORISSA TOURISM PACKAGE
|Bhubaneswar||Hotel Presidency / similar||Hotel Vits / similar||Hotel The Crown||Hotel Mayfair Lagoon|
|Puri||Hotel Naren Palace / similar||Hotel Fort Mahodadhi / similar||Hotel Ananya Resort / Similar||Mayfair Waves|
DAY 01: ARRIVAL
Meet and greet by Sand Pebbles Tour ‘n’ Travels representative on arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport/Railway Station followed with a transfer to hotel. After fresh up, visit to Khandagiri – Udayagiri Jain caves and Nandankanan Zoo (Closed on Monday). Evening – pass the vacant time at Ekamra Haat. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
DAY 02: BHUBANESWAR – KONARK – PURI
Morning – after breakfast drive to Puri visiting en-route Dhauli (Peace Pagoda), Hirapur (64 Yogini Temple), Pipili (Village of Applique Works), Black Pagoda at Konark (The Sun Temple), Chandrabhaga Beach & Ramchandi Temple. Evening enjoy on the Golden Beach and Beach Market of Puri. Overnight at Puri.
DAY 03: PURI – CHILIKA LAKE – PURI
Morning visit to Lord Jagannath Temple to participate in the Live Aarti Darshan,Visit to Gundicha Temple and Loknath Temple.After breakfast visit Chilika Lake at Satpada to view Irrawaddy Dolphins and Sea Mouth. Visit enroute Alarnath Temple at Brahmagiri. Overnight at Puri.
DAY 04: PURI – BHUBANESWAR
Morning – after breakfast, drive back to Bhubaneswar on the way visiting Raghurajpur (Painting village), Sakshigopal (Radha Krishna Temple), Lingaraj Temple, Rajarani Temple, Parsurameswar Temple, Mukteswar Temple and Vaital Temple. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
DAY 05: DEPARTURE
After breakfast transfer to Airport/Railway Station for onward journey.
- Transportation as per the program.
- All toll, parking & driver’s allowances.
- AC Dzire for 02 people, AC Etios for 04 people & AC Innova for 06 people.
- Accommodation including breakfast at all the places.
- Only dinner is included in Hotel Mayfair Waves, Puri. (Luxury Package)
- 01 double room for 02 people.
- 02 double rooms for 04 people.
- 03 double rooms for 06 people.
- Applicable Govt. Service Tax.
- Major meals like lunch and dinner.
- Monument fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Expenses related to personal in nature.
- Air fare / train fare if any.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.