Sand Pebbles Bhitarkanika Jungle Resorts is the second largest Eco-System in India. The land of lush green mangroves, migrating birds and turtles, the menacing estuarine crocodiles, meandering water courses, tranquil surrounding intercepted by the chirping of birds and the ever embracing nature, entrails visitors from near and far off places to flock these unique places of tourist importance. Scientists, Scholars, Nature Lovers and Tourists have abundant food for thought and exploration. Bhitarkanika represents one of the finest creations ever.
- The wetland is represented by as many as 3 protected Areas
- The Bhitarkanika National Park
- The Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Gahirmatha Marine Sanctuary
Bhitarkanika is a unique habitat of Mangrove Forests criss-crossed with numerous creeks and mud flats located in Kendra Para district of Orissa.One of the largest Mangrove Eco system in India, Bhitarkanika is home to diverse flora and fauna. Bhitarkanika located between 86-45 To 8717 East longitude and 20-17 to 20-47 North latitude in the estuary of Brahmani, Baitarani, Dhamra & Mahanadi river systems,has unique attraction and a boast of natures most picturesque sites. The unique bio-diversity attracts visitors to the natures lap. Bhitarkanika National Park is a prime habitat of leopard cat, fishing cat, jungle cat, hyena, wild boar, spotted deer, sambar, porcupine, dolphin, salt water crocodile including partially white crocodile, python, king cobra, water monitor lizards, terrapin, marine turtle, kingfisher, wood pecker, hornbill, bar headed geese, brahmany duck, pintail, white bellied sea eagle, tern, sea gull, waders and a large variety of resident and migratory birds.
Where To Stay: Sand Pebbles Bhitarkanika Jungle Resorts at Bhitarkanika Nationial Park offers ace-class accommodation with modest facilities for overnight stay.
Type of Accommodation :
- – 14 SWISS TENTS (Double Bed, Triple Bed, Four Sharing-Beds).
- Cozy accommodation (Non-AC ) in Swiss Tents on AP and MAP Plans.
- Sand Pebbles Bhitarkanika Jungle Resorts offers lucrative packages designed especially for tourists – both from home and abroad.
|Rack Rate :Room Tariff : in INR : Per Night Effective from 01st Aug 2017 to 31st July 2018.|
Non AC SWISS-TENT
|breakfast + (lunch or dinner)||breakfast + lunch + dinner|
Click Here For Reservation / Cancellation Policy.
Amenities and Services :
- Fully Furnished Tents.
- Hygienic Food.
- Hammocks ( Swings ).
- Fishing Rod Available ( Angling )
- 24-hours water supply.
- Attached Bathrooms.
- Bonfire Place.
- 24-hours Electricity with back-up Generator.
- Classic Modern Amenities.
- Lively Rejuvenating Atmosphere.
- Leisurely Pollution-free Ambiance.
- Complementary Pick-up / Drop from Boating-point ( only Arrival / Departure )
Major Attractions of Bird World are: Birds of 170 different species, 08 magnificient sub-species of Kingfishers, Open Billed Stork, Sea Eagles, Kites, Sand Pipers,Darters, Whistling Teals, Sea Gulls
Major Attractions of Animal World :
- 22-feet Crocodile ( Kaalia )
- Famous White Crocodile ( Gauri )
- Basking Crocodiles on Mud flat
- Spotted Deer
- Wild Pigs
- Monitor Lizard
- King Cobra
Activities and Services offered: Lucrative Accommodation, Highly tasty and hygienic Food, Scenic Boat Cruising, Bonfire, Angling, Corporate Events, Get-togethers, Outing, Team Building Activities & Ice Breaking Sessions, Theme-Based Entertainment.
Entry Points: Khola and Gupti are the two main entry points to enter Bhitarkanika National Park. Visitors should take entry permit from the Forest Check Gate at Khola and Gupti. Both Forest Dept. and Private Boats are available at both the places.Private Boats are also available at JAYANAGAR & CHANDBALI.
How To Get There : By Road :
- Bhubaneswar – Khola / Gupti
- entry point (160 KMs)
- Cuttack – Khola / Gupti
- entry point (140 KMs)
- Bhadrak – Jayanagar
- entry point (70 KMs – Via Chandbali )
Nearest Railway Station :
- From Bhadrak
- 70 KMs to Jayanagar entry point
- From Cuttack
- 140 KMs to Khola / Gupti entry point
- From Bhubaneswar
- 160 KMs from Khola / Gupti entry point
Nearest Airport :
- Bhubaneswar – 160 kms from Khola / Gupti