Dos & Don’ts
Dos & Don’ts Do s
- Use a licensed Boat.
- Obtain an entry permit before entering to the National Park.
- Treat the National Park with Respect.
- Dress in colors that blend with the Forest.
- Observe complete silence while moving in the Sanctuary.
- Use torch light while moving in night.
- Obey the rules and regulations of the Park.
- Do not use the BOAT WITHOUT HAVING A VALID LICENSE
- Do not litter the sanctuary and avoid use of plastics and polythene products.
- Do not venture out at night.
- Do not use blaring musical appliances.
- Do not carry outside food into the National Park.
- Do not go near the Water Bodies.
- Do not carry fire arms and explosives.
- Do not carry meat or meat product.
- Do not pluck flowers, fruits or any other plant parts.
- Do not get out of the vessel while watching wildlife and do not use spot light.