Sand Pebbles Homestay is warm and welcoming place which offers the pleasant and memorable stay. It is situated at a peaceful and calm colony area of 560/2100, Kanan Vihar Phase II, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751024 away from all the hustle bustle, traffic, noise and pollution. To ensure a pleasant stay for our guests, it provide all the basic and necessary facilities.
The rooms are quite spacious and come with tasteful interiors adorned with some class linens and accessories. Along with enough storage space, the rooms also have cosy seating area.
CCTV cameras are installed across the premises for safety and security of your stay.The Homestay also has free Wi-Fi facility within the premises for guests to stay connected with social media. Facilities like laundry service and power backup is also provided here. Visitors will be staying quite close to DLF Cyber city, KIIT University, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Koustuv Campus, Trident College, Silicon College, KIIMS Hospital, Patia Railway Station. Nearest market is only 1 km away.
Furnished Luxury and A/C bedrooms with
modern amenities and attached/shared bathrooms
Bathrooms with 24 hours running hot & cold water
24/7 Access to WIFI
Smart TV with top channels
Coffee/Tea Maker in each room
24/7 Power Backup (DG)
VIP Lounge area with TV and Internet
Mini Board Room for Meeting & Conference
Covered Terrace available
Safe Deposit Lockers in all rooms
Services at Extra Cost
- 24×7 Doctor on call.
- Laundry & dry-cleaning facility available on request.
- Well equipped, hygienic family kitchen providing home cooked meal on request.
- Facilities to commute and trips to nearby touristic destination and undiscovered rural areas in the villages.
- Tours & Travels Assistance.
- 24/7 Airport/Station Pickup & Drop.
General Terms and Conditions
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the Homestay.
- The check-in time is 12:00 Noon and Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the Homestay. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without Original copy of valid ID (Except PAN card)the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child.
- Extra mattress will be provided if required.
- Pets are not allowed in the Homestay premises.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the homestay, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the homestay, the homestay reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Homestay asset. Guest shall keep the Homestay room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
- Guests may be contacted closer to their check-in date to confirm the arrival status or arrival time through calls or messages. In case, we do not receive a response from the guest after multiple attempts, the booking may be put on hold or cancelled.
- As we continue to strive to improve our services, our team may reach out to guests to get a feedback of their experience through calls or messages
Booking Extension Policy
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
- Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
- If the reservation is cancelled before 15 days of the date of arrival, there will be no retention.
- Within 07 – 15 days of the date of arrival, 50% of the 1st night stay will be charged as retention.
- Within 7 days of the date of arrival, 100% of the 1st night stay will be charged as retention.
- If cancelled on the day of arrival entire amount for stay will be charged as retention.