Exotic Shimla Manali Tour from/to Chandigarh (5N/6D)
DAY 01 : Chandigarh to Shimla
Pick up from Chandigarh Railway Station and drive to Shimla. O/N Hotel
DAY 02 : Shimla
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney, and Yak Ride, and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built-in (1830), Viceregal Lodge built-in (1885), Christ Church built-in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point, and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel.
DAY 03 : Shimla to Manali
After breakfast check out from the hotel a distance of 265 km 8 hrs. on the way visit Sunder Nagar, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Valley, O/N Hotel
DAY 04 : Manali
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel
DAY 05 : Manali
After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 meters above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel (Closed on Tuesday)
Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
DAY 06 : Manali to Chandigarh (320 Kms)
Checkout from the hotel drives to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening drop at the railway station to catch the respective train
|Variables||Tour price based on 3 star hotels|
|Package cost based on 2 pax travelling together||INR 17840/- Per Person on twin sharing basis. GST 5% extra|
Hotels forseen or similar
|City||Hotel||No of nights|
|Shimla||Sukh Sagar/Osheen/ Meridian/ Similar||2|
|Manali||Surya International/Sharda Classic /Manu Vatika/Angel Inn/ Sarthak Resort||3|
– Sharing twin room on half board basis (breakfast + dinner on fixed menu basis)
– Transportation by A/C Indigo for the entire tour
– All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
Quote Excludes :
– Personal expenses of any nature.
– Train/Air fare
– Entry Charges
– Heater Charges
– GST @ 5%
– Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
– Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
– Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
– Cost of Insurance.
– Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced Majeure circumstances during the tour.
– Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer