DAY 01 BHUBANESWAR – PURI
Upon arrival at Bhubaneswar airport/railway station in the morning/Noon, pick up & transfer to Puri. En-route you will visit Dhauli (Ashokan Rock Edict and Shanti Stupa), Pipili (Applique Works Village), Konark Sun Temple(the world famous heritage site also known as “Black Pagoda”), Ramchandi Temple and Chandrabhaga Beach. Check in to Puri hotel. Freshen up & relax at beach/shopping at beach market. Overnight stay at Puri hotel.
DAY 02 PURI - BHUBANESWAR (DEPARTURE)
Early in the morning visit Lord Jagannath Temple (non Hindus are not allowed inside) to watch morning arati. Back to hotel & have your breakfast. Then drive towards Bhubaneswar. Here you will visit to Local temples like: Lingaraj Temple, Rajarani temple, Mukteshwar Temple etc., Nandankanan Zoo ( Closed on Monday & open from 7.30 AM to 5.30 PM), and Khandagiri and Udayagiri Jain caves. Evening drop at Bhubaneswar airport/railway station for your onwards journey.
- Cancellation before 60 days of the date of Arrival - 25% of the cost of total booked stay period
- Cancellation before 30-60 days of the date of Arrival - 40% of the cost of total booked stay period
- Cancellation before 21-30 days of the date of Arrival - 50% of the cost of total booked stay period
- Cancellation before 07-21 days of the date of Arrival - 75% of the cost of total booked stay period
- Cancellation within 07 days prior to the date of Arrival - 100% of the cost of total booked stay period
- No Show and Check-out prior to scheduled date of Departure - 100% of the cost of total booked stay period shall be charged
Not valid during Festive period (Durga puja period, New year & Chistmass period, National holidays, RathaYatra Period, Holi period)